Aims and Ethos 2018-19
· To enable all children to become respectful and responsible individuals
· To work in partnership with parents and the wider community
· To provide a curriculum that motivates and excites
· To inspire children to become independent and confident learners
· To develop aspirational lifelong learners
At Merrydale we aim to provide a safe, caring learning environment for all working together with you as families and the community whilst delivering a broad, balanced and creative curriculum celebrating the diversity of our world.
Please click here to view our full Vision and Values policy.